Leather/Vinyl Recoloring Kit
Leather World Technologies Leather /Vinyl Recoloring Repair Kit comes with all the necessary products to do most Recoloring projects along with the necessary products to properly prep, recolor and protect your leather or vinyl. It also includes all the necessary application tools and a detailed instruction booklet to make your Recoloring as easy as 123. The professional grade products included in our Recoloring Kit are sure to give you results of a professional color Repair to your worn leather or damaged leather and give your leather that "Fresh and New" look again!!
Leather World Technologies Dye Colorant that is included in your kit is a True Water-Based All-In-One professional grade top coating leather dye. This means your adhesion properties, the color and your top coat are all included in one easy step. If you would like to make your leather even more durable for high use items we recommend looking at our top of the line Top Coat. This product will help add sheen if needed as it comes in Low, Semi and High gloss and will add an extra clear protective coat for even the heaviest of uses. There is no need to call professional leather repair person when all the products they use are now available to you in one easy to use kit. With over 30 years of Experience in the Leather Repair Industry Leather World Technologies is here to answer any questions you may have and be there for you through the process. Please see our Leather Repair Manual or watch our Leather Repair Videos for additional information about the Leather Repair process.
- EASY TO USE Kit Includes All Necessary Products for a Professional Leather/Vinyl Recolor
- Cleaning Color Prep, Tannery Grade Leather Dye, and Protection Cream are Included
- Application Tools and Detailed Instructions Also Included
- Easy to Use All-In-One Water Based Formula - Non Hazardous
- MADE in the USA
Below are approximate dye measurements for a color change (use about 1/2 of these amounts for a touch up)
- Small Touch ups - Steering Wheel - 4oz
- Small chair / Bucket seat - 8oz
- Recliner - 16oz
- Sofa / Love seat - 32oz
- 3 piece set - 64oz (1/2 gal)
- 5 piece set - 128oz (1 gal)
Select one of the six kit sizes available in the drop-down menu above.
|Touch-Up Repair Kit contains:||Standard Repair Kit contains:||Recliner Repair Kit contains:|
|Sofa Repair Kit contains:||3-Piece Repair Kit contains:||5-Piece Repair Kit contains:|
161 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my like 4th time buying the leather dye kit, for someone like me who really enjoys the process it is quality product to work with and the outcome is so rewarding recently dyed my entire interior of my 86 BMW from pearl beige to cardinal red and couldn't have been happier. I even used the leather dye in a siphon fedd paint sprayer on my carpets and came to a conclusion that it saves alot of the dye and gets a nice even finish will be using this product in the sprayer more often when the next project comes.
Excellent product, easy to follow instructions. Fast shipping.
The set worked out great, the color match was perfect.
TAKE YOUR TIME TO DO IT! Looks "Almost" like New Leather. Color matches well for me.
This was my first time dyeing leather, so I relied heavily on the manufacturer's reputation, product and instructions. Since there are so many parts to this kit, I will try to address each in order of use.
1. Color Prep - This stuff works! Really cleaned the leather. Had to make sure I wasn't scrubbing too much.
2. Leather fill - had many cracks and scratches. Applied the filler 3 times to get the finish I wanted. Nice smooth finish.
3. Dye - I had 6 pieces to do form one chair. Two were really bad, so applied 4 coats to get an even finish, the other 4 only required 2 coats to get a consistent finish on all the pieces.
4. Top Coat - Initially wasn't going to put this on, but after the first coat, I knew it should not just be recommended, but made part of the kit. It changed the color to the rich, deep brown I was looking for.
Side note: I originally ordered satin finish, but after the dye dried, I realized I wanted a semi gloss finish. The folks at Leather World could not have been more helpful in getting the new Top Coat out right away and immediately credited my account when I returned the unopened satin Top Coat.
5. Protection Cream - Just put on the cream and it seemed to soften the leather a bit.
All in all, very happy with the product, customer support and finish.
First it was easy to apply and the color matched perfect. I did apply a few coats on the seat and they pretty much look new. I will use it again on another vehicle that I have.
easy to use and great results. didn't even have to use color adjuster for my particular vehicle. i recommend this company's products. my seats match for the first time in a long time