Leather Master Soft Cleaner
For all leather types
Leather Master Soft Cleaner is a water-based cleaner that can be used on all leather types. It is a mild cleaner that will not affect the leather's original properties or finish.
Leather Master Soft Cleaner will clean most soiling as well as water-based stains. Most cleaners contain solvents like alcohol or mineral spirits; those type of cleaners will definitely clean, but also will attack either the finish or dry the leather out. Leather Master Soft Cleaner is solvent free and works without removing finish or harming the leather.
1. Pour a small amount of Leather Soft Cleaner onto a clean sponge and gently squeeze the sponge to create foam. Cleaning with foam ensures that the cleaner sits on the surface of the leather where it is needed and doesn't penetrate deep into the leather where it isn't needed.
2. Apply the foam to the surface to be cleaned. Allow a few moments for the foam to dissolve the dirt, and then remove the foam with a clean white cloth. Do not rub or scrub at the leather, let the chemical action of the cleaner do the work. Rubbing and scrubbing works on pots and pans, it doesn't work on leather. Rubbing and scrubbing drives dirt deeper into the leather and damages the topcoat.
3. Always re-protect with Leather Protection Cream after cleaning with Leather Soft Cleaner. If stains or soiling remain after cleaning with Leather Soft Cleaner, try cleaning the area again. If this doesn't remove the stain you will need to use a stronger cleaner.
The only time that the leather cleaner could remove color or change the leather is under the following circumstances:
- If the leather is not colorfast to any type of liquid. You can test this by wetting a soft, white cloth with distilled or purified water and wiping the leather. If color comes off on the cloth from only purified water, the cleaner (or anything else) will also remove color.
- If the cleaner appears to have darkened the leather, it is extremely absorbent. The leather has shrunk. The leather has not gotten darker, but each dot of color has gotten closer together, thus giving the appearance of becoming dark. All you need to do is to stretch the leather by pulling it in all directions. You will see the color lighten.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
2nd time cleaning the couch in 19 years. Hardly any dirt. Either I’m a really clean person or this stuff isn’t very strong. That’s why a 3 rating.
Won't hurt you leather, doesn't smell, not sticky, dries fast. Good for light cleaning.
Recommended by Barcolounger for use on their leather recliners. Product foams and cleans nicely and when combined with your Protective Cream creates a soft luster. Will continue to use products on the chair, and am considering using on leather riding jacket.
The product is as advertised, shipping was quick and follow up customer service was great.
Foams up well and seems to work as intended.
I have used your cleaner for years but can no longer buy it here. I have a light beige couch that is at least 30 years old. Leather Master is great for keeping it clean. I was so pleased to find you on the internet and your service was super. Thanks.
The cleaner seems to be non toxic as it does not smell and cleans beautifully
Always use before applying the other products. Will remove any dirt, etc. from the pores of the leather prior to using the leather vital and protection cream. If you do this at least twice a year will keep your leather furniture looking like it just came out of the showroom!
Excellent results and service. Highly recommended.