Leather World Technologies offers Leather and Vinyl Training for the beginner or experienced technician. Our training courses are designed to educate the participants in every aspect of the leather/vinyl repair and restoration industry. Along with introducing you to the best repair and recoloring products available in North America, we will cover Identification, Cleaning, Color Matching and Repair Techniques in our Two-Day Class. We also are proud to offer the only One-Day Class designed to specifically meet your repair and restoration needs.
The Leather World Technologies Leather and Vinyl Training Course is a "hands-on" information and training session. Every participant will be working and making repairs while receiving help and tips from one of our instructors.
Leather World also offers on-site training at your facility for your staff or group. Please call for information and scheduling.
- All Attendees Will Receive:
- All training materials for the course
- Leather Identification and Cleaning Manual
- Leather Repair and Restoration Manual
- Certificate of completion
- Discount coupons that can be used towards one of our Professional Starter Kits or products
- Access to our technician prices on product re-orders
- Unlimited technician Support from our knowledgeable staff
- Day One:
- Leather identification
- Leather cleaning, conditioning and protecting
- Introduction to Leather World products and repair system
- Repairing leather and vinyl
- Day Two:
- Color theory and color matching
- Actual repairs and recoloring exercises
2017 Scheduled Classes